To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1850-1852 Deptford Center Road
Woodbury, NJ 08096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Avis Budget Group • Woodbury, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As a Driver, you will work outdoors transporting our rental vehicles to and from various locations safely. You will assist other Avis Budget Group associates in maintaining a smooth and safe traffic flow throughout check in area and conduct the final inspection ensuring proper vehicle cleanliness; appearance and readiness meet company standards. You will also identify and report any vehicle damage.
Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid driver's license (Class of License required varies with State) with 7 years driving experience and 3 years good driving record are required.
- Skilled knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving skills.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and work with others in a team environment.
- A DOT Physical and medical certification for a minimum of 1 year by the examining physician is required.
- Lifting required - minimum weight 50 pounds.
- Requires the flexibility to work various day schedules during the weekdays.
- This position is PART TIME, Monday-Friday and requires working a DAY shift driving TRUCKS.
- Candidates are required to know how to operate trucks (at least 26ft).
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
***If you have any questions about the position or on our hiring process feel free to reach out to Jessica Jerris at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by phone at 770-778-5995.
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team. On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process. To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
To submit your job application go to: https://careers.avisbudgetgroup.com/jobs/vacancy/driver-13711/13729/description/
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.