To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, Melrose Park, Franklin Park, Oak Park, Berwyn, Cicero, IL 60523
- Human Resources Department
- Phone: 630-418-5037
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Customer Service - Now Interviewing
Chicago, Melrose Park, Franklin Park, Oak Park, Berwyn, Cicero, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CRMI is hiring for full time Entry Level Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Our Customer Service positions are face to face with our clients. Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients LOVE IT!
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
CRMI cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at CRMI offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Enjoys working in Fast-Paced environment
- Leadership Qualities
- Professional Appearance
- High School Diploma or GED
- All qualified applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Salary & bonuses
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced & Exciting working environment
- Travel opportunities
Our focus is the development of our future managers so they can expand our company as well as reach their full potential in work and LIFE.