To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
701 Lansdale Avenue
Lansdale, PA 19446
- Batya Schwartz
- Phone: 718-360-8083
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Catholic Health Group • Lansdale, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to St. Mary Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare! Our 120-bed facility, provides a warm and caring environment for short-term rehab patients, and long- term residents. Our team of seasoned staff work together to offer excellent service and care to each resident.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides effective and efficient nursing care while achieving positive clinical results and resident/family satisfaction. He/she complies with the policies of practice defined by the State Nurse Practice Act and delegates responsibilities in resident care to LPNs and CNAs consistent with their capacity of practice.
- Manages resident care through delegation of care responsibilities to staff regarding, complexity of care, competency of staff, facility policies, and the Pennsylvania Department of Health regulations and Federal Health Care Administration
- Supervises CNAs and LPNs to ensure that delegated tasks and interventions are completed appropriately and per policy
- Evaluates and adjusts the plan of care to achieve resident goals and minimize re-hospitalizations
- Communicates with the attending physician and the resident and family on plans for discharge
- Prepares resident for discharge through resident and family education
- Relays over resident information with assigned staff during and between shifts
- Executes drug count when beginning and ending shift and whenever necessary
- Contributes to a respectful, team-oriented environment, and responds to the concerns of the staff, residents and families
- Assists with new hire nursing orientation
- Complies with all legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA
- Promptly reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance to the supervisor or to the Compliance Liaison
- Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations
- Participates in quality assurance and process improvement activities if necessary
- Performs other related job duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing is required
- Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing