To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Hartford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TRIO Properties, LLC • West Hartford, CT
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
INTERESTED IN BEING A PART OF CTAA’S PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2014 , 2015 & 2016?!
TRIO Properties, LLC is seeking a qualified Maintenance Supervisor to oversee the maintenance of residential communities in West Hartford, CT. We strive for excellence in property management, and are looking for individuals who take pride in their work and have a proactive approach. We value our team and acknowledge hard work with competitive salaries, benefits and recognition.
We welcome you the opportunity to be a part of a full service, reputable real estate company!
Job responsibilities will include:
- Various hands-on maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community, diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as electrical, plumbing, flooring, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure and appliances.
- Oversee or assist in preparing all market-ready apartments in regard to painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping, etc.
- Perform various preventive maintenance functions and ensure the Preventive Maintenance Program is followed in order to maintain the community standards.
- Complete regular community inspections.
- Perform service requests in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Clean common areas and grounds as necessary.
- Must understand and comply with Fair Housing laws and standards.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, trade and/or technical school training a plus.
- Some computer knowledge with the ability to generate work orders using a property management software system. Training is included as needed.
- Must have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and functions.
- A minimum of five years hands-on maintenance experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Basic knowledge of current codes and regulations and excellent communication, organizational, budgeting, and leadership skills required.
- Must be detail and multi-task oriented and possess strong motivation, team building, customer service and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver’s license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- EPA, CPO, HVAC and CFC certifications are a plus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Available, Paid Vacation, Life & Disability Insurance, Designated Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Days, Personal Time, and discounts on hundreds of premium-brand products and services.
To Learn More About this Great Opportunity- Apply Now!