To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA
- Ashley Rosati
- Phone: 610-684-4540
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacist - Oncology
General Healthcare Resources • Reading, PA
Posted 15 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Oncology Clinical Specialist – Pharmacy – Acute Care Hospital
A level II Trauma Center in the Greater Philadelphia Region is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Pharmacist ( PharmD ) with extensive Oncology Experience within an acute care clinical environment.
This Pharmacy Division is extensive and rapidly growing offering many future opportunities for career advancement. The health system is an academic nonprofit organization with several locations throughout the region and a national reputation for providing the highest level of quality care in the region. The Oncology Clinical Specialist Pharmacist will be joining a team of 6 Clinical Pharmacy Specialists and contribute to all learning and educational programs for pharmacy staff within this large, non-profit trauma center.
The scope of accountability and responsibility for the Oncology Clinical Specialist ( PharmD ) include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the clinical pharmaceutical services to achieve high quality standard of care within the pharmacy services division related to areas of clinical expertise throughout the continuum
- Ensuring continued compliance with all standards, regulations and safety initiatives outlined by the hospital and federal governing regulations
- Collaborating with Pharmacy Managers to develop training and educational programs related to the Oncology Clinical Area of Expertise
- Evaluates learning needs and provides mentorship to all employees within designated units of responsibilities
- Serves as the Clinical Expert within the Oncology Pharmacy Service Line of the hospital
- Collaboration with Pharmacy leadership on a regular basis ensuring the highest level of pharmacy services are being provided to patients, staff and customers.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday day shift hours.
SALARY: $110K-$160K depending upon experience and educational credentials as well as internal equity
BENEFITS: Generous Retirement Package, PTO Accrual and several affordable healthcare coverage options combined with tuition forgiveness program
• PharmD or B.S in Pharmacy required
• Advanced degree (MS, MBA, MHCDS or MHA) and/or post graduate residency program preferred
• Current licensure (or eligible to reciprocate) as a Pharmacist in the State of PA
- Ability to provide at least 5 positive professional references documenting clinical expertise as it pertains to this role
- Minimum of 2 years post residency working within oncology clinical specialty area