Systems Integration Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise in Systems Engineering to this leading financial services organization.
We are looking for a resource with a solution oriented, transformation mindset who can help drive new solutions to integrate systems across varied platforms. You will also help with systems provisioning, automation, CI/CD in an Agile environment.
Success will be in your ability to write scripts working in UNIX, Linux and Mainframe Systems with a great emphasis in Unix/Linux and the ability to help integrate mainframe to open source platforms. You should have advanced scripting skills and the desire to learn new languages and collaborate across an enterprise that is Transforming and moving to Cloud platforms with advanced systems security.
Great 12 month contract opportunity with a leading organization, Midtown. Great place to work!
- Bachelors degree - IT or related
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering
- Advanced skills with UNIX, Linux Operating systems
- Advanced scripting skills in one or more - Python, Powershell, Shell Bash, Ruby
- Knowledge of systems security - encryption
- Automation, Provisioning, CI/CD
- Agile methodology
- History of creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- JCL, Cobol
- Pervasive encryption
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available
Bash (Scripting Language)
Job Control Language (Jcl)
Cobol (Programming Language)