Senior Product Manager
Incredible opportunity to join an innovative SaaS technology and services firm as a Senior Product Manager.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit that will thrive in a fast paced dynamic company. You will be defining features for products in our platform and working closely with stakeholders to gather their requests and turn them into product features.
Duties: Collaborate with stakeholders to define and implement solutions, communicate requirements to development team, lead and negotiate with project team members to a reach a consensus on product solutions and features, lead stakeholders to improve existing features and design new futures, own the development of new features (documentation, training, and implementation), process improvement, and manage 3rd party deliverables related to all feature integrations.
This is a direct hire position based in Buckhead. Excellent opportunity to drive innovation and make an impact at a top tier technology firm. We offer an excellent culture, opportunity to telecommuting one to two days a week after you get established, and future stock options.
You will travel 10% to 15% of the time for meetings.
- 5+ years as a Product Manager with a focus on consumer mobile products/apps
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to distill complex requirement requests into easy to understand features for implementation
- Understanding and experience with application development methodologies
- Experience developing technical specifications for Developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing technology experience
- Entrepreneur & Driver personality
- Strong Agile experience
- 4 Year Degree from a top tier school
- Digital wellness or healthcare experience
- Experience working for a technology and/or software company
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available
Agile Software Development