To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7288 Northwest 87th Terrace
Kansas City Northland, MO 64153
- Diane Garber
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bank Teller/ Financial Services Representative
Citizens Bank & Trust • Kansas City Northland, MO
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- High school degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to sell bank products and process transactions
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including rotating Saturdays and traveling between branches, if needed
- Excellent problem resolution ability
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Understanding of sales and new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales industry experience
Citizens Bank & Trust is 5th largest bank headquartered in Kansas City and has 19 branches across Northern Missouri and Kansas. Founded in 1889, the Bank has a long history of serving Missouri’s rural communities. More recently, the Bank entered the Kansas City market and has become one of the premier providers of commercial lending, retail banking, and financial services in the area.
Citizens Bank & Trust has openings for Financial Services Representatives in the Kansas City Northland. Candidates selected will be responsible for assessing and handling customers’ banking needs and transactions while cross-selling products and services that meet their financial needs. If you have strong communication skills, customer service and cash handling experience, you are invited to apply for one of the positions. Competitive salary and benefits.