Corporate office in Norfolk, VA needs a professional Receptionist.
Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with clients, vendors, staff, and others.
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries.
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system.
- Scheduling and routing clients.
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms.
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby, or other public areas.
- Ordering supplies.
- Performing data entry.
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing, and filing documents.
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages.
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes.
- Strong spelling and grammar skills are important in taking effective messages and drafting correspondence and reports.
High School Diploma.
Respect for confidentiality and discretion.
Attention to detail.
1-2 years of administrative experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Outlook