To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A wealth management group is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Minimum personal assistance to CEO (including coordinating calendars, travel, personal office supplies, retrieving lunches, etc.)
- General office duties (such as scanning, binding, mailing, copying, etc.)
- Greet visitors and determining appropriate building access
- Records management
- Clerical and general office support to other executives and offices
- Accounts payable, for numerous entities; prepare wires and checks for review and signature
- Account reconciliations
- Manage Expense Reporting for multiple entities and employees
- Assist with tax document preparation and mailing
- Assist in providing/executing yearly and quarterly reports and filings
- Assist hedge fund operations team with certain manual duties, such as tracking, creating, maintaining and distributing collateral, reports and other information
- Other duties, as assigned, to help the office run smoothly
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have at least 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Extremely detail oriented and professional
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred
- Ability to predict the needs of the CEO