To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Territory covers many cities
Chicago, IL Territory, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
District Sales Representative (KPM) - Chicago, IL
AMS Retail Solutions • Chicago, IL Territory, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
District Sales Representative for Bosch Industrial Power Tools Needed!
The District Sales Representative operates as a sales representative for Bosch Industrial Power Tools product line. This position will work in an assigned territory and establish relationships with distributor associates and commercial/large housing complex builder teams to increase sales. Product knowledge and demonstration as well as great customer service skills will be a key to success in this position.
Recent college graduates and/or those with sales and construction industry experience are encouraged to apply.
Company Vehicle Included!
About Us: AMS Retail Solutions
If you’re looking for flexibility, plenty of social interaction and the chance to advance, AMS Retail Solutions is the perfect fit!
We work with some of the largest, most respected suppliers in U.S. and Canadian retail. And, as one of the fastest-growing industry leaders, we’re seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. Once you start, you’ll receive comprehensive new hire training that gives you the product knowledge, skills and tools you need to be a confident and exceptional brand advocate.
Our jobs offer hands-on, engaging work environments and come with plenty of perks, including:
- 401(k) match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Company equipment and vehicle (when applicable)
- Comprehensive compensation for mileage, travel (hotel and meals) and cell phone reimbursement
And that's just to name a few!
- 50% Travel required (including overnight travel)
- Proven sales skills, with a track record of success meeting or exceeding quotas
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates (weekends may be required)
- Basic computer proficiency and knowledge of software reporting programs is required
- Excellent communication, presentation and written and skills required
- Provide a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting
- Preferred candidates should have vendor sales experience in a Pro Channel environment.
- Construction industry experience is highly preferred.
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- Bilingual speaking a plus (Spanish)