To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading hospital group is looking for an Office Coordinator for the Division of Emergency Medicine. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. The coordinator will manage other sub-level employees and lead relevant administrative operations. The salary range for this role is $45-65k.
Responsibilities of the Office Coordinator:
- Coordinate daily administrative support operations for the office, providing advanced administrative support to the Division Head
- Provide expertise on the internal processes to ensure optimal Division productivity and customer service
- Prepare, revise and distribute correspondence, forms, agendas, minutes, reports, and other documents as needed
- Exercise independent judgment and initiative to solve complex administrative calls, issues and problems consistent with the objectives and policies of the Division
- Independently manage complex calendar issues and handle all scheduling for Division Head
- Organize meetings, committees, and events; manage meeting planning and staff support for workgroups and events as needed
- Research and prepare reports, analysis, letters, and other material on a variety of topics as assigned
- Prepare materials and reports for presentations, utilizing Power Point, Excel and other presentation applications, as requested
- Lead administrative staff in daily operations triaging administrative requests and workflows to ensure completion
- Assist in recruiting process; schedule interviews, faculty visits
- Coordinate new hire onboarding, staff member role-changes, and exiting activities for departing staff members
- Plan and coordinate personnel and facility space assignments
- Prepare conference registration and travel materials
Requirements of the Office Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years’ experience providing senior executive-level support in a university or healthcare environment highly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience managing administrative personnel required
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Proven experience developing and improving processes and workflows
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to include the ability to work efficiently with competing priorities and deadlines
- Proven ability to handle sensitive situations and work with highly confidential information with excellence, tact and discretion