To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (Work From Home)
The Richland Group • Louisville, KY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About The Richland Group
The Richland Group is a dynamic, growing, and fast-paced organization whose employees work from home. Our employees thrive in situations that require flexibility, adaptability, and speed. Successful employees are constantly seeking to learn and improve, able to work independent of supervision, and excited to test new ideas, tools, and tactics. We’re motivators, go-getters, and we’re constantly seeking out ways to improve our process and ourselves.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a product expert and provide updates to our knowledge base.
- Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls to provide information and assistance
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via phone and email.
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Work is performed under very little supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Participate in training employees across departments.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department for resolution
Experience and Skills Needed
- Exceptional writing and typing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through phone and email.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic computer knowledge, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
What you'll need
- Computer - desktop, laptop,Mac (no all in ones)
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Work from Home
- Set your own Hours
- Vacation when you want
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Limited Supervision
- Casual dress code
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit your Resume!