To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Pooja Karkhanis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Desktop Support Technician
San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jr Desktop Support Technician
The Desktop Support Technician's role is to provide enduser support and maintenance within the organization's desktop and mobile computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and software, and mobile computing devices.
The Desktop Support Technician will participate as a member of the IT Help Desk, providing excellent customer service by troubleshooting problems (in person, by telephone, or via email or other electronic means) in a timely and accurate fashion, and providing enduser assistance where required.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for endusers, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot enduser workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Collaborate with server and network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or emails regarding desktop problems.
- Ensure that physical desktop connections are in proper working order.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- If necessary, liaise with third party support and PC equipment vendors.
- 2+ years of experience supporting Windows PCs/laptops; Windows 7, 8, 10 (some or all)
- 1+ years of experience supporting Mac OSX
- Some experience supporting tablets and mobile devices (Mac and/or Android)
- Experience with Microsoft Office; 365 preferred
- GoogleApps experience desired
- Experience with networking: IP, VPN, DNS, DHCP
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please refer to above content.