To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CoWorx Staffing Services • Richmond, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, Casio Timepiece Division, has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Merchandising Representative to service in the Richmond, VA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Merchandising timepieces in department stores and mass merchants. Placement of POP material, weekly reports, building relationships with associates/store management and in-store product knowledge training.
- Execute any promotional programs.
- Merchandise and stock all caselines and fixtures following company and store standards.
- Maximize stock in case lines at all times.
- Manage, maintain and organize stock in stock room and pull stock from stockroom so that product levels in floor backstock are optimized
- Maintain manuals on floor for easy access by store associates.
- Build and maintain relationships with store management and sales associates and district merchants in your area.
- Learn all watch styles; including features, functions, technical aspects and be able to set all timepieces.
- Communicate changing account needs and market trends and special in store events to your supervisor on a weekly basis via reporting forms sent to supervisor.
- Participate in any company sponsored events, work any and all extra hours where necessary.
- Adhere to any and all of Macy’s security protocols, dress code standards, and store rules and regulations.
- Must have email capabilities use excel, power point and word.
- Smart phone or phone with camera necessary for reporting purposes.
- Must have Email capabilities, knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible daytime, and weekend hours
- Must be able to work some weekends for Holidays and Special Events
- Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required
- This position is a 20 hour work week, paid bi-weekly
- Mileage reimbursement of .54 cents per mile (based on IRS regulations)
As a CoWorx payrolled employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 3 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit, Payroll Debit Card, or traditional paper check.
CoWorx Staffing Services
Together we’re better.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at: http://www.coworxstaffing.com
Visit our client's website at: at: http://www.casioamerica.com
• Flexible to accommodate weekend, holiday and multiple store selling schedules.
• Professional appearance, business-casual attire.
• E-mail capabilities.
• Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
• Retail sales or jewelry experience preferred with experience merchandising
hard goods in a department or big box store.
• Personable, positive, customer service attitude, with outgoing and engaging
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to perform several projects/focuses simultaneously.
• Knowledge of e-mail, Excel software, Word and PowerPoint are preferred.
• Previous merchandising and/or point of sale experience is recommended.
• Retail and in-store skills may apply if transferable skills.
A focus on safety and safe work practices is required for all positions at Casio America.