To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, CO
- Kelsey Sanders
- Phone: 3038383334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Program Manager/Account Manager
TalenTrust • Lafayette, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Program Manager/Account Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your career, with even further advancement opportunities down the road? Do you love coordinating multiple events at once? Are you passionate about technology and learning? If so, let’s talk about a Program Manager position with DevelopIntelligence!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Work for one of the top-rated software training companies in the industry; their customer base consists of companies like Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, VMWare, and many other Fortune 500 companies
- And more!
DevelopIntelligence improves the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients all over the world. They are a Boulder based company, with their trainers based anywhere in the US. Their clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to name a few. In their 9 years of providing training, they have trained over 40,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is their 98% overall satisfaction rating from their students. They customize each training session to their clients’ needs and pride themselves on their personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. They are very much project focused and their learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of their end clients.
To learn more about DevelopIntelligence, and how they give back, follow this link.
As a Program Manager/Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will work closely with enterprise level customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and will improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. You will also look for areas of opportunity to promote additional product/service offerings to clients to help grow revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Support high-tech clients in the design, delivery and execution of world class learning programs to meet their needs
● Manage training programs for Fortune 1000 technology companies including organizing training programs and overseeing execution of all classes within program
● Able to maintain both training program management as well as account management responsibilities
● Communicate with clients constantly and at all levels of the organization
● Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
● Deliver training for a large number of students each year including multiple classes each month
● Responsible for management of large annual revenue based on client accounts similar to managing large training budgets
● Maintain strong client relationships to ensure client retention and growth
● Utilize SalesForce CRM system for account and program management
● Utilize knowledge of technology industry trends and programming languages to enhance learning programs and client satisfaction
● Utilize leadership skills to best serve the DevelopIntelligence team
● Contribute to a small team environment with entrepreneurial spirit
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of program management for training in a large technology company
- Experience with account management and increasing revenue through looking for areas of opportunity to expand product/service offerings
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry, familiar with programming languages and aware of trends within the industry
- Experience managing a training program for a large number of students each year and multiple classes each month
- Passion for technology, learning and development
- Hungry and motivated to constantly increase the number of students involved and in training and the classes offered and ultimately help DevelopIntelligence grow
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.