To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Seattle Area, WA
- Barry Wilber
- Phone: 253-833-5553
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Greater Seattle Area, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Position Title: Diesel Mechanic
Company: This industry leading transportation and logistics company provides full service multi-modal transportation with a strong emphasis on marine. While the competition is shrinking or being consolidated, this company is growing by leaps and bounds. They focus on process and performance improvement and work as a team to delight the customer. And, their employees have great longevity because this is an outstanding family like environment where employees rise to the challenge and grow.
This company appreciates their employees
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick time
- Outstanding medical and dental insurance
- 401k with 50% match
- Profit sharing program
- Tuition aid
- Excellent salary
The Role You Will Play
This is a great place to come in and take your game to the next level. We are looking for an outstanding Diesel Technician who knows how to inspect, test, repair, and maintain diesel engines and generators
- You are comfortable working across a variety of heavy equipment brands and models.
- You may hold diesel certifications and will either hold or can obtain forklift certification.
- You can read and interpret electrical drawings, blueprints, and specifications and you know how to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
- You are organized and are known for keeping your equipment in compliance with the manufacturers’ recommendations (or better).
- You take pride in your work and you love working with a top performing team.
- 2+ years heavy equipment or generator repair
- Experience working with and maintaining heavy equipment.
- Good mechanical/electrical aptitude.
- Expert diesel engine diagnostics and repair
- ASE Certification Preferred
- Ability to weld, WABO certification is a plus
- Strong team player
- Outstanding technical skills and Problem Solver
- Outstanding safety record
- US Citizen with a clean background
- Currently have or able to obtain TWIC