To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- Kelly Lehmkuhl
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive/ Account Manager
Atlantic Group • Princeton, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client is currently seeking advertising sales professionals who would be responsible for selling digital media and custom event sponsorships. We are looking for a person with a passion for digital media, a desire to be at the leading edge one of the fastest growing markets – security- and someone with the ability to learn and contribute quickly!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Aggressively calling on prospects (marketing personnel) at vendor companies who may have interest in sponsoring content or advertising.
• Networking with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
• Selling lead generation, sponsorship/brand awareness and event advertising options including: banner ads, e-news sponsorships, webinars, podcasts, custom content, etc.
• Working off of a defined account list to find decision-makers and identify prospects.
• Maintaining relationships with current customers to maximize renewal business.
• A Bachelor’s Degree.
• At least 2-5 years of advertising sales experience, preferably B2B.
• Knowledge of digital media products.
• Experience in selling to advertising agencies is a plus!
• Exceptional presentation skills.
• Master at objection handling.
• Must have a strong command on technology use.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to complete RFP’s in accordance with prospect expectations.
• Ability to concisely convey value proposition.
» Headquarters: Princeton, NJ
» Founded in 2006
» 7 publication brands
» 28 online media properties
» 650k+ subscribers
» 200+ worldwide events
Salary: $45,000 - $70,000 base salary (based on experience)
+ Commissions (uncapped)
Location: New York, NY
Travel: 5% - 10%
Benefits: 401k + Medical
Perks: 24x7 Gym Access
• Reports in to he SVP of Sales
• Works off of warm leads-lists are given daily of companies to research and reach out to
• Need someone who is sharp, well-spoken, confident, a hunter, comfortable on the phone, emailing, doing presentations
• Only a small amount of travel is required, the clients are global so wouldn’t make sense to go to them consistently
• Average sales cycle is 30 days, sometimes 90 depending on the situation, but generally around the 30 area
• After the close, they own the account, but can be hands off. They, unlike most places, have a team that comes in to help take care of the campaign so they don’t need to chasse clients down for anything