To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
- Cable ONE Talent Acquisition Team
- Phone:: 602-364-6015
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
NEWWAVE Communications and Cable ONE • Poplar Bluff, MO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Representative handles customer service type inquiries via the telephone for Cable One customers in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
Before you learn more about this opportunity, learn more about Cable ONE and the excellent benefits offered!
Cable ONE appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow, and in return Flex Medical and Dental Plans benefits, retirement savings and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our associates’ contributions. Here are some of the benefits and perks offered:
- Medical and Dental Insurance—Starts day 1 of Hire!
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a fun and professional vibe!
- Free Cable ONE services (digital cable, high-speed Internet and phone service where available)!
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days)
- 401K with Company Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Process customer transactions and respond to inquiries in a responsive, timely and accurate manner.
- Assists customers over the phone as well as face-to-face in the front office.
- Handle high volume of in-bound customer service inquiries related to upgrades/downgrades of service, video troubleshooting, modem registration and billing issues
- Provide customers with a clear understanding of charges, prorates, billing cycles, payment methods and customer equipment.
- Correct errors or discrepancies on customer billings as necessary.
- Participate in ongoing training to increase skill level, productivity, and performance expectations regarding one-call resolution, goals, talk time, etc.
Note: All the essential functions of this position are not included in this posting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training in a customer service environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Superb customer service skills.
A passionate people-person by nature.
Must be a self-starter with sound problem solving skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong data entry and computer skills.
Requires efficient and accurate handling of money.
Operate office equipment (copiers, phones, computers, etc.).
Must be flexible and a team player.
Successful completion of a personality assessment is required upon interviewing.
Successful completion of a background is required upon hire.