To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HireStrategy • Washington, DC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is an excellent position for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a respected HireStrategy client in a highly visible role!
HireStrategy is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with 3-5 years of relevant professional services experience. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who can successfully provide support to all levels of the organization and act as the face of a high traffic office. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of daily clerical and organizational tasks. They will greet visitors; answer incoming calls; schedule information; coordinate special projects; support the staff, outside callers, and visitors; and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in administrative or office setting, with experience in office administrative and admin procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- High stress environment; ability to balance and perform with competing priorities. Multi-tasking, work with confidential work products.