To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1912 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Collegiate Division Manager
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) • Reston, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is a national nonprofit student education association of over 245,000 members and affiliates, headquartered in Reston, Virginia. FBLA-PBL has four membership divisions—FBLA (high school students), FBLA-ML (junior high and middle school students), PBL (college students), and PD (FBLA-PBL alumni, business professionals, educators, and parents).
FBLA-PBL is seeking a driven professional to focus on the membership recruitment, growth, and programming of the collegiate division, Phi Beta Lambda (PBL). The successful candidate also would serve as a liaison between the national association and its state and local chapters.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Clearly communicate PBL’s unique value proposition to prospective members, chapter advisers, and the general public
- Innovate new PBL materials, programs, and benefits that meet the changing needs of students
- Implement PBL conference programming, including arranging business tours, networking events, and PBL-specific programming activities
- Research and benchmark other post-secondary organizations, create a SWOT analysis, and develop a business plan for membership growth and retention
- Coordinate and direct go-to-market membership recruitment and retention programs
- Build and organize membership prospect lists and manage membership database
- Provide support to start new chapters
- Work with the PBL student officer team to help achieve goals for the membership year and conduct their officer training
- Bachelor’s degree and 3–5 years of experience working with membership or other related organizations
- Proven track record of successfully growing membership and implementing changes
- Strong relationship-building skills with members, prospects, and other key stakeholders, over the phone and in person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident speaker to small and large groups
- Attention to detail
- Organized and efficient with demonstrated follow-through
- Given the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to travel
Email a cover letter explaining your related experience and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Only those candidates with a cover letter will be considered. FBLA-PBL offers outstanding benefits with a quality work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc.
1912 Association Drive, Reston, Virginia 20191