To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hensley, AR 72065
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Event Coordinator
The Job Window • Hensley, AR
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window is seeking a Retail Event Coordinator to execute events for an expanding sales and marketing firm providing, advertising, sales and consulting services to large corporations on a local and national level. This position will work closely with other marketing managers and leaders to develop innovative and unique advertising strategies to help the firms’ clients drive product sales at retail events
The Retail Event Coordinator will spend the majority of their time working at special events but will be actively involved in the event planning and retail compliance departments. He/she will be responsible for pre-planning and executing weekly events, promoting and merchandizing products to customers, as well as regularly performing general customer service duties on-site.
Retail Event Coordinator Duties:
- Plan and coordinate weekly retail events with senior management
- Execute and manage events via “brand experiences" for customers
- Be in charge of product visualization and visual marketing strategies to create appeal and brand awareness.
- Control and monitor customer volume and sales traffic reports
- Provide regular interaction with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Answer and attend to any questions or concerns that customers may have about the firm, product or event
- Work with managers and other leaders of the firm come up with visionary ideas and strategies to promote and increase sales for clients
Requirements of the Retail Event Coordinator:
*No experience is required for this position. Full training is provided for all new entry level candidates in order to develop the candidate’s product knowledge as well as to excel in retail management. The Retail Event Coordinator will be reporting to the assistant manager as well as the firm’s owner regarding marketing ideas and strategies, client interaction and products and employee goals and performance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a promotions, marketing, retail, sales, or customer service related role is an asset
- Leadership experience is a plus in brand management roles
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Keywords: Retail Event Coordinator, Retail Event Management, Retail Event Marketing, Retail Marketing, Event Marketing, Retail Events, Retail Event Associate, Events/Promotional Marketing, Retail, Event Planning.