You belong at Dayton Freight! Join our team and be a part of The Dayton Difference.
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It’s apparent in how we treat our customers, and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
Maintenance Support is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Shop with day-to-day maintenance and upkeep including Building and Grounds Maintenance.
Additional job duties include:
- Sweeping and Emptying Trash cans
- Assisting with Part Department
- Shipping and Receiving
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Maintaining building cleanliness and organization
- 18 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Fluent in English
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Modern facilities
Keywords: warehousing, support, shipping, janitorial, maintenance, inventory, freight, shop