To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York Metro Area, NY
- Marcus Williams
- Phone: 908-356-0228
- Phone:: 908-356-0230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Print or Sign Industry Franchise Business Consultant - Northeast
Patrice & Associates, Inc • New York Metro Area, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Our Client:
We have been retained by a leading franchisor in the sign and graphics industry who is looking for a regional manager/business consultant to assist franchisees in all aspects of their business including marketing best practices, financial evaluation, business management, operational efficiencies, sales growth and customer satisfaction.
About the Opportunity:
The ideal candidate will northeast and must have extensive quick print/sign industry experience. They will also need experience in small business consulting/coaching, franchising experience, in depth financial knowledge including strong understanding of profit and loss statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, etc. The ability to recognize industry trends, the ability to create and deliver training to small and large audiences and also a four year business degree is a plus. Our client offers a bonus structure, health insurance, and PTO.
Contribute to the department’s goals to ensure support for meeting the organization’s mission, key strategic objectives and annual business plan.
Work with franchisees to identify their specific needs. Support the franchisees goals and priorities. Be knowledgeable and able to evaluate and assist franchisees in the following key business areas:
- Financial Analysis including: Balance Sheet and Income Statement analysis, Operating ratios/guidelines, Cash Flow/Budget projection & Financial Ratio Analysis spreadsheets
- Pricing strategy and analysis
- Sales & Marketing Management including: Sales & sales management, including the hiring, training and managing sales people and assisting franchisees with outside sales
- National salesperson training, programs and resources
- Marketing and advertising campaigns and programs
- Database, E-Marketing and Local Marketing
- Production management including workflow
- Training programs available to franchisees
- Support Site resources
- Business Planning
- Center Management Software Knowledge
Other responsibilities include:
- Franchisee requests responded to within one business day. Follow up on all commitments in a timely manner.
- Ensure every center is visited a minimum of twice per year.
- Help each franchise develop, follow and monitor an annual Business Plan including: Sales, Marketing, Financial goals and action plans.
- Post and maintain Outlook calendar; keep it updated weekly with travel and center visit commitments.
- Conduct Resale/relocation/non-renewal/closing visits as necessary, in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with Inside Business Consultant and Sales Development Specialist to discuss action plans and ensure timely follow-up with franchisee
- Continuously build positive relationships with team members, other international departments, and franchisees through professional and proactive communication and partnering techniques
- Learn new products and service lines such as digital signage, small format printing, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service to members of the network
- Participate in the annual Convention, Outside Sales Summit and other events as necessary
- Submit articles to the Cutting Edge as requested
- Edit and maintain company manuals as requested
- Teach best practices as deemed by company standards
- Create written documentation of all center visits, calls and checklists completed as required. Upload into appropriate center storage folders as per department policy
- Develop professional skills through company and industry-related resources
- Interact positively with, and prioritize, franchise needs
- Send monthly regional email to assigned franchisees
- Coordinate travel within company guidelines, and stay within assigned regional yearly budget.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Director of Franchise Operations, Vice President of Franchise Support and/or Executive Vice President of Franchise Support and Development
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Previous experience in a support / coordinator capacity preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and quality expectations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive corporate issues or Franchisee compliance or other business related items is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel internationally
Bachelor's Degree in business, financial or related field or equivalent work experience