To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN
- Carolyn R Redman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager - food processing
Juststaff • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Growing food manufacturer is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to add to their team.
The Sustainability & Supply Chain Manager will administer and manage the overall supply chain operations to enable sustainable competitive advantage. Responsible for the direction and coordination of sustainability in all facets of the business and especially within the supply chain. This position serves to optimize operations and maximize both speed and efficiency through procurement of raw materials, goods, and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement and manage an integrated global supply chain system to seamlessly unite multiple manufacturing and stock locations, allowing rapid response to critical requirements as well as the capacity to rapidly scale up high-quantity, quick-turn capabilities.
- Ensure suppliers and our Customer’s sustainability goals.
- Develop a philosophy, framework, and tactics around our approach to sustainability
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams to meet business needs, improve customer satisfaction, and sustainable supply chain performance across all bakeries.
- Understand and utilize demand management planning methodology to forecast, plan for, and manage the fluctuating need for products and services.
- Develop and maintains inventory plan to optimize inventory in order to meet customer requirements
- Continuously research and recommend methodology to improve sustainability, productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations. Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence others positively
- Oversee the purchasing and delivery of raw materials, services, and goods used by the company at all three sites to gain economy of scale.
- Other duties may be assigned as business necessitates.
- Abide by and insure plant personnel are following all GMPs, Personal Safety, Food Safety, HACCP, and SQF Rules. Adheres to the Code of Conduct.
- Role model behaviors that display teamwork, respect, professionalism and that also reflect the Vision and Mission.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn as part of the organizations continuous improvement process.
- Works in a safe manner and promptly reports hazards identified in the work environment.