OmniFlow Consulting is looking to hire for our Entry Level Business Assistant Position! We pride ourselves in our second to none company culture and are wanting fun, hardworking, motivated professionals to join us.
Sales, Marketing, Management, or Customer Service experience is ideal but not required as we provide continuous training for all members of our team!
Receive training in:
Our mentorship program offers cross training in the back end of our business. We want to work with individuals who want to grow and expand their careers. Ideal candidates possess natural leadership qualities and must have a desire to grow into a managerial role.
We represent industry leaders in the telecommunication industry. By working with our company, our clients see an increase in new customers and a decrease in cost because of our direct marketing strategies.
Characteristics of top Sales Consultants:
Exceptional communication skills
Motivated for success
Goal Setters/Goal Achievers
Professionalism and Integrity
Takes on additional responsibilities
Student Mindset – constantly willing to improve and learn
Work with customers to find their needs
Assist in setting up customer accounts
Walk the customer through the sales process
Track customer engagement
Hit weekly targeted goals
Participate and run training sessions for the team
Develop strong leaders
Ensure team is hitting targeted sales goals
Receive training on the back office responsibilities
Work with campaign managers on targeting new markets
Any previous experience working with people is transferable here at North Shore Executives. We know that in order to be successful, it starts with our people. We make sure that each new member of our team receives in depth, trackable, achievable training.
Whether you are looking for experience to build your resume, or your next long term career, we want to hear from you!
- Meet clients growing business needs
- Execute specific business development team training
- Assure that meet business needs
- Coaching the business development specialist team
- Generate successful business development relationships
- Perform other business tasks or functions
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process business expenses
- Develop new business and distribution opportunities
- Step into a critical business engagement role
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements
- Conduct daily meetings with business development associates to prioritize activities
- Change at any time due to business needs
- Encourage better understanding of business opportunities
- Ensure the business development team is effectively utilizing resources
- Stimulate strategic thinking in support of business direction
- Advising assistant reports to the assistant dean
- Calculate and process business licenses and permits
- Build and work a book of business from provided leads
- Manage the daily operation of support services and business office operations for regional administrative functions
- Provide business operations support throughout the entire software development lifecycle