Key Words InsuranceNow
Position Title Insurance Now Developer
Location Remote – Can be in any location in the US.
Will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of InsuranceNow. With this cloud-based solution, you will work from project initiation, to full customer product roll out. In this capacity, you will be experienced with the InsuranceNow application, both functionally and technically, in order to customize, configure and test the InsuranceNow application.
In this role, you will provide technical support and effort estimates related to Guidewire InsuranceNow configuration development assignments. While working with other team members, you will propose solutions to improve business unit productivity and/or business results. In addition to designing configuration solutions that are in line with business needs and requirements, you will also modify existing typelists and/or create new typelists.
To be a part of the team you must meet or exceed the following requirements:
• 5+ years of Java experience
• Previous experience with InsuranceNow
• Experience with microservices architecture and containers
• Object-Oriented Design using SOLID and Hexagonal design principles
• Experience working with Open Source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, jBPM, and others
• Strong understanding of relational database persistence (e.g. MySQL, Oracle). Familiarity with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB) is a plus
• Agile development practices
• Experience designing REST or gRPC based APIs
• Cloud Services (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure)
• Mentoring less experienced engineers
• Have a passion for technology
1. InsuranceNow development experience.
2. 5+ years of Java experience.
Amazon Web Services