· Ability to lead a group in the development and implementation of applications and/or systems as a subject manager expert.
· Experience with implementation of a CMS system, executing all phases of SDLC, from requirement gathering and analysis to deployment.
· Knowledge or experience working with Records and Information Management Program (RIM), Records Management System (RMS), and/or Legal Hold Systems (LHS).
· Experience providing comprehensive day-to-day oversight for design, development and testing.
· Ability to lead and implement new operational processes and enhance existing processes.
· Ability to incorporate industry best practices.
· Experience and ability to ensure compliance with SDLC, Application Development, EA, CCRM, DBA, Data, and Security standards and procedures.
· Experience with Single Sign On (SSO) implementation.
· Experience in Agile and/or Scrum project management.
· Understanding of how to plan and execute schedules throughout implementation.