What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Strong understanding of accounting, tax, and business principles.
- Detail-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and accurately under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Extensive exposure to large client/server environment financial systems such as Elite Enterprise.
- Partnership experience.
- Experience with audit and tax procedures.
Dorsey values the strength that comes from a diverse and inclusive workplace. It contributes to the success of our people and our clients and enriches our experience. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Dorsey & Whitney LLP is an EEO/AAP/Disabled Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, military or veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
How to Apply:
Dorsey & Whitney LLP accepts online applications. Please go to the “Careers” section of the Dorsey website at www.dorsey.com/staffjobs and complete Dorsey’s online application form. We do not accept application materials by mail or email except as a reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled applicants. Individuals who are unable to use our online process due to a disability should call 612-492-5178.
Dorsey offers a competitive pay and benefits package including health care plans, a generous paid time off policy, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, profit sharing contribution, and more.
Please note that Dorsey is not currently accepting search firm submissions in connection with this opening.