Experience/Education for .Net Programmer II:
• Bachelors’ degree (BA/BS) in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, and/or 5+ years of an equivalent combination of education and experience with theoretical and practical knowledge in the field preferred.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Advanced experience with C#, Language Integrated Net Query (LINQ), Web API, Entity Framework, WPF, Microsoft Visual Studio, and unit testing methodologies.
• Highly adaptable and able to meet, prioritize and manage competing demands, rapidly evolving events and changing priorities.
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Self-motivated and self-starter.
• Must be able to work as part of a team or individually.