Commercial Real Estate Paralegal NEEDED for Midtown Law Firm!
Seeking an experienced commercial real estate paralegal with 5+ years of commercial real estate experience. Seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Reviewing Title Commitments and resolving issues
- Reviewing Surveys and determining issues
- Preparing closing documents and binders
- Drafting and amending Purchase & Sales Agreements and Leases
- Review and analyzing of contracts and leases
- Due Diligence
- Proficiency in Excel for closing statements
Must have strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills!
Bachelor’s degree is required.
RESUMES WITHOUT LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Dorina Dupuis or feel free to fax it to Phone number blocked - click to apply.
For more opportunities, please visit our job board at URL blocked - click to apply
For more information on how to register with our agency, please visit our website at www.paramountstaffing.net
Keywords: litigation, plaintiff litigation paralegal, paralegal, legal opportunities, legal experience, law firm, Athens law, legal jobs, plaintiff litigation, legal
Leasing (Contract Law)