To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Project name Technology Lead | Retail | Point of Sale Systems - San Francisco, CA
YOSS • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
About YOSS YOSS (a.k.a. “Your Own Boss”), co-created by Microsoft and The Adecco Group (the largest global staffing firm) is a trusted online platform that connects highly-skilled verified talent with cool projects from fortune 50 companies to fast-growing startups.
To apply, you will be prompted to create an account on YOSS, which is a simple process that uses your LinkedIn profile to instantly generate a YOSS profile. (Of course, all password information is encrypted and we will never see it on our end.) Please upload your resume onto the "Portfolio" section of your YOSS profile, and we will be presenting both of your YOSS profile and your resume to the client to set up an interview.
Project Location: Onsite in San Francisco, California
Project Duration: 40 hours/week, 9 months
Top 3 responsibilities:
- Experience with Raymark ERPPOS preferred
- Design and development of interfaces using Microsoft SQL Server Integration services SSIS for the POS integration with various peripheral systems.
- Prepare Logical design and system requirement specification documents by detailing current and future states of systems that can enable API based integration using SSIS, C,.NET.
Must Have Skills:
- Raymark ERPPOS
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Nice to have skills:
- Retail ERP experience
- Coordinate with the offshore team members for knowledge sharing, change documentation, coding and proper code checkin