Key Position Activities:
1) Manage daily global cash and cash reporting.
2) Assist with the documentation for opening and closing bank accounts and serves as the bank system administrator.
3) Manage and execute the daily/weekly/monthly loan payments for some foreign entities and borrowings to ensure compliance with various debt instruments.
4) Assist with Quarterly Stock Analysis and Reporting
5) Analyze banks analysis statements and look for ways to reduce fees.
6) Manage daily wires and transfers for foreign entities and backup for US entities
7) Assist the Treasurer with Monthly/Quarterly Debt Analysis, Reporting and Management for Foreign Subsidiaries.
8) Work with Finance Directors to help maintain/update bank accounts and signatory data for all US and Foreign entities.
9) Assist with any other analysis and research for Treasury.
Scope of Work:
- Regular contact with various personnel.
- Regular contact with Banks
Responsible for managing cash/debt/bank accounts on a daily basis ranging up to 50 Million USD
Provides advice and counsel to other departments in treasury operations to ensure appropriate compliance and funding levels.
* Financial Responsibility i.e., revenue, assets, budgets, number of accounts, expenditures, etc.
*Three or more years of related experience, demonstrating strong knowledge of finance and treasury applications and related processes.
*Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
*Spanish language skill is preferred