Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the attracting and retaining top talent through coaching and development of direct reports. Define individual performance objectives and foster an environment of growth. Invests in ongoing personal and team development and education.
- Establishes key performance indicators for areas of ownership; measures success against organizational objectives and drives continuous improvement initiatives.
- Directly manage: Food Safety & Compliance Manager and Quality Systems Manager
- Indirectly manage: Laboratory Supervisor, 3 Lab Technicians, Document Control Specialist
- Provides leadership and guidance for all food safety, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance aspects across all sites and business units within the organization.
- Develops the expectations for corporate-level programs that ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, 3 party audit standards, and customer requirements. Supports the implementation of programs across all company locations and develops methods to verify and validate program effectiveness.
- Leads internal audits of establishment programs, records, and facilities, ensuring audit preparedness and corrective action/preventative measure effectiveness.
- Identifies and spearheads continuous improvement initiatives in areas of food safety, quality, and regulatory compliance by collaborating with key stakeholders and organizational leadership.
- Supports site management teams with investigations into complaints, audit non-conformances, process deviations, and regulatory concerns.
- Provides support for regulatory, customer, and 3 party audits. Serves as the back-up SQF Practitioner in the absence of a site Senior Quality Assurance Manager.
- Routinely interacts with customers, vendors, auditors and regulatory authorities and all levels within the organization.
- Researches and monitors new and emerging regulatory requirements at the federal, state, and local level. Develops and implements a strategy to ensure on-going compliance.
- Takes a proactive role in assuring safe, quality products are produced by immediately addressing any safety or quality concerns. Participate actively in all company meetings.
- Provide support to the Quality Assurance department by developing a knowledge of the business to participate in projects, internal and external audits, and other duties as assigned.