To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
223 Middleton Run Road
Elkhart, IN 46516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EFP • Elkhart, IN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Production Supervisor – Elkhart, IN
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising employees and coordinating work activity, while minimizing cost. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
● Manage and motivate direct-reporting staff.
● Maintain an active role in continuous improvement initiatives with the company.
● Confirm employee tasks are completed prior to end of shift.
● Ensure all production reports are completed by the end of shift and information is accurate.
● Complete thorough investigation of all accidents, injuries, or other safety concerns.
● Provide proper 5S training to assigned employees. This will include daily expectations by area.
● Responsible to follow production schedule as issued by unit manager.
● Assist when needed to: run machines, set molds, handle materials or any other molding function.
2. Performance Management.
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Results Driven.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Time Management.
7. Technical Capacity.
8. Learning Orientation.
PER-0158 Rev. 0 12/21/2018
● Associate Degree in Leadership, Business, Manufacturing, or related field preferred
● Minimum of 2 years in a lead or supervisory role within a manufacturing environment