MILITARY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Beginning in 1968 HYTORC has established itself as the worldwide leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing, and has become the most trusted name in the industry. Over our 48 year history we have focused on engineering new technologies while building a 24/7 service network. Our mission: to make industrial bolting simpler, more precise and more reliable. Whether we’re helping to cap the Gulf oil leak in the bottom of the ocean or reaching for the sky in erecting the new World Trade Center, we provide a myriad of industries with better bolting solutions.
Create new business opportunities in the Military Industry and provide technical consultation services to new and existing Military customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and identify new Military-focused business opportunities and grow and develop the Company’s market share in this industry.
• Establish, develop and maintain strong, on-going relationships between Military customers and the Company.
• Direct and lead sales and other in-house personnel by providing specific goals and timelines for military-based projects.
• Provide highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installations, as well as overseeing any necessary analysis, troubleshooting and customer support. Present solutions for customer applications utilizing Company products and services.
• Instruct customers in the operation, maintenance and safe operations of the Company’s products.
• Serve as Company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters.
• Interpret customer needs and facilitate problem resolutions with sales, customer support and engineering personnel.
• Design and execute technical implementation plans.
• Work with project teams and provide technical and customer-support resources to ensure effective service is provided and specified project deadlines are met.
• Maintain current Company product and industry knowledge to be able to handle product questions and product presentations/demonstrations.
• Perform other similar or related duties as required or requested.
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience and fluent knowledge of military processes and operations.
• Specific knowledge of GSA contracts and experience selling to the military as well as their private contractors.
• “Outside the box" thinker with creative ideas and strategies to meet our customer needs necessary to place our product into the hands of the end user.
• Ability to access and collaborate with various functional areas to motivate action and obtain desired results. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
•Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
● Excellent project and time management skills.
● Must work with a sense of urgency.
● Strong mechanical, analytical and technical ability.
● Ability to be flexible, creative and multi-task in a fast-paced, high change environment
● Results driven, self- motivated with a passion to succeed.
● Must be computer literate and Internet savvy.
● High energy level, integrity and exceptional work ethic. Motivated by results, urgency and personal commitment.
● Ability to think strategically and bring creativity to the organization. Ability to swiftly adapt to a changing environment to meet unexpected demands effectively. High level of resourcefulness.
● MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL up to 75% of the time.