The primary role of this position is to maintain and service medium to large-sized industrial trucks and the equipment installed on them, including HY-RAIL systems, cranes, hydraulic lifts, and more.
This is not your typical tire and lube diesel technician job. This position will require outside-the-box critical thinking, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to be challenged regularly.
We are a family-owned and operated company that takes very good care of our employees.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must possess a valid driver's license, and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs on diesel vehicles
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines
- Troubleshoot, and repair all diesel fleet equipment
- Maintain diesel engines used to power heavy trucks
- Provide repair and maintenance to diesel and gasoline engines
- Perform advanced diagnostics and repairs on industrial trucks and installed equipment
- Diagnose and service/repair diesel equipment
- Maintain a fleet of medium to large trucks with diesel engines
- Diagnose and perform preventative maintenance for heavy-duty diesel vehicles and equipment
- Perform light repairs and minor electrical repairs
- Perform major diesel engine repairs, in frame, and diesel overhead services
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
- Perform repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services
- Performing routine preventive maintenance on equipment and vehicles
- Perform maintenance/emergency repairs on the fuel, brake, electrical and transmission systems of diesel trucks
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel, industrial trucks
- Maintain diesel engines and coach related components
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear
- Diesel Mechanic
- Equipment Installation
- Hy Rail