To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
943 Dunbarton Road
Manchester, NH 03102
- Jessica Beauchemin
- Phone: 6036958807
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Student Store Supervisor
Adams and Associates, Inc. • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the Student Store during scheduled hours. Ensures that product offerings meet student needs/wants. Responsible for accurate accounting of revenue generated from sales.
Management and Supervision:
May provide supervision and training to Job Corps’ Work-Based Learning students. Provides oversight and supervision of student store to ensure profitable, effective and efficient operations that meet student and Center needs.
- Opens/Closes the Student Store during the assigned hours.
- Ensures accurate accounting of all revenues generated from sales.
- Maintains appropriate and accurate records of all sales and related financial data.
- Conducts periodic inventories of store items and maintains accurate inventory records.
- Initiates purchase of replacement items per the Student Government Association (SGA) approved inventory guidelines and recommends to the Center Director and SGA new and/or revised items for sale.
- Recommends that the store discontinue sale of items for which there appears to be limited interest.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the Student Store.
- Recommends hiring and termination of student aides.
- Oversees the activities and performance of student aides assigned to the Store.
- Works closely with the Student Government Association Executive Committee in the overall operation of the Student Store and ensures student body satisfaction with the products offered.
- Renders great customer service skills and engages young adults.
- Other duties as assigned.
Wednesday – Sunday 1pm-10pm
$14.00 per hour
· 11 paid holidays a year
· Accrued vacation and sick time
· Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of service
· Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft
Ø Monday – Friday: 9:45am-6:45pm
Adams and Associates, Inc. is a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps Centers under the guidance of the DOL.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer one year retail sales experience.