Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Utility industry experience preferred but not required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Basic computer literacy (all documentation is computer based).
- This job requires traveling to service locations, it is required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Meets Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) requirements.
- Aptitude for basic math skills to calculate distances and ability to read utility prints and maps.
- Within the first month achieve a Six Sigma Lean certificate of achievement.
Crew Leader; Project Manager
Position is not responsible for any supervision of other staff members.
- The job is primarily outdoors but may involve entering residential and commercial properties. This work is performed under all weather conditions. They may regularly be exposed to heat, cold, rain and other elements of outdoor weather.
- Working in residential, urban, suburban, and rural areas as designated by client.
- Heath Consultants is a drug free work environment, employment is contingent on passing background check and a pre-employment/random drug test.
- The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time on varying types of terrain, to bend and stoop, and to lift heavy items is essential.
- Walking between 3 to 7 miles per day on varying types of terrain in all types of weather.
- Once an indication of a leak is found, a 10-15 lb. plunger bar is used to punch holes in the ground so that an instrument probe can be inserted into the ground to measure the concentration of natural gas as part of the investigation procedure. The plunger bar is similar to a fence post driver.
- Travel is primarily locally during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
Action Oriented / Takes Initiative
Customer Focus / Customer Centric
Decision quality and problem solving / Demonstrates good judgment
Drive for results /Achiever
Functional / Technical Skills / Technically competent
Integrity and Trust / Trustworthy
Personal learning and development / Develops self
Planning / Plans work
Priority setting / Focused on priorities
Time management / Manages time