My international client produces quality labels for all industries. If you have a desire to learn, be part of a growing & evolving team, have a passion for top performance, and have excellent attendance, we invite you to apply and learn more about our organization. We want motivated, success-driven individuals to join our team!
The Set Up Technician will gather and stage all components required for upcoming production orders to be set-up on press, assisting operator during changeovers of product lines.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Maintain communication at all times with production team.
· Able to learn inventory processes and press terminology.
· Able to learn company specialized computer software and perform tasks within the system
· Able to accurately prepare a kit for each upcoming production job.
· Able to follow the press schedule and stage the next job for press per work order and SOP instructions.
· Assist with changeover activities, including wash-up and set-up
· Appropriately disassemble kits and return cleaned and/or unused items to designated storage locations.
· Act as a resource for pressroom production to reduce downtime and improve productivity.
· Monitor inventory levels of auxiliary supplies at press and replace as needed.
· Monitor scrap/waste containers and replace as needed.
· Communicate concerns, issues and status of specific production orders with co-workers and supervisors. Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
Duties may be changed or additional duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent. 1 – 2 year degree in printing-related field preferred.
· Strong written/verbal interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to read,
Contact Express at
Packaging And Labeling
Quarkxpress Design Software