We are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience as a cook, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to be 18 or older, be able to pass a fingerprint and background check and be eligible to work in the United States.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage department
First Class Benefits:
Weekly paychecks – Contact us today, start working this week and get paid the following week.
Easy Payment – Employees have the option to receive pay cards which work just like a credit card and don’t require a bank account.
Health insurance offered - Take advantage of our benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
Make your own schedule – We are looking for full-time, part-time, year-round, seasonal working individuals. Overtime, double-time and holiday pay are also available. Let us know what you're looking for!
Find the perfect job – Never get bored! Our clients include catering companies, hospitals, hotels, schools and entertainment venues. We’ll help you find the kind of work you want and the kind of employer you prefer.
Recognition program and incentives – We enjoy recognizing our employees for being a good representative of First Class Workforce Solutions, and for going above and beyond through our Employee of the Month Program and Referral incentive.
Ideal Candidates will:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry
- Be able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Have a strong working knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Be able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be willing to submit to a Drug Test, Fingerprint check and Criminal Background check.
Outline Of Food Preparation
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.