As a RN Branch Manager, you will be responsible for oversight of the location’s day-to-day services and business operations. Jordan’s innovative team has moved into the electronic age, in part, through the utilization of Homecare Homebase and has become 95% paper-free. Information regarding patient outcomes, productivity for office and field staff, sales efforts, etc., is at your fingertips. Jordan provides opportunities for growth by providing free Continuing Education (CE) through Jordan University. Experienced, successful leaders are afforded the opportunity for advancement within the organization.
Because Jordan has been able to significantly reduce its daily operational costs, our owners have increased salaries which are often significantly above our competitors in many areas. Jordan also provides financial rewards to new members of our team who have experience using electronic documentation with a sign-on bonus of up to $3000.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas
- At least 3 years as a Registered Nurse
- We strongly prefer working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid home health care benefits
- OASIS Certification is preferred. If not, must be willing to obtain certification with 18 months of employment, with training costs to be paid for by Jordan.
Why choose a career at Jordan?
- Very competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans for the employee and dependents
- Wellness plan with quarterly incentives
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Long-Term Disability Plan paid by the company
- 401-K plan ,with partial employer match
- Eight paid holidays each year
- PTO for both full-time and part-time employees
- Free continuing education credits through Jordan University, our 24/7/365 on-line educational resource
- Company vehicle option for select positions
- Direct Deposit
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: LVN - Tyler
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Currently based in Dallas, Texas, Jordan Health Services was established in 1975 in Mt Vernon, Texas to deliver compassionate and comprehensive health care in the home. Today, Jordan serves well over 33,000 patients across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texarkana, Arkansas. Our continuum of care includes personal care services, home management, pediatric services, skilled care and hospice.
View the full profile
Jordan accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance as reimbursement for services and accepts patients for care regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, disability or medical condition, gender or age, or any other category protected by law, or decisions regarding Advanced Directives.