To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7600 West 110th Street
Overland Park, KS 66210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Morgan Hunter • Overland Park, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Here is your chance to work at a fun, rapidly growing company in the Kansas City Metro Area! Company is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join its Finance team. As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for all Accounts Payable related administrative functions.
The Accounts Payable Specalist's Responsibilities Will Be:
- Open and sort daily payable incoming mail including invoices delivered via email
- Process vendor invoices by obtaining appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices for payment according to payment terms and the Company’s cash flow position
- Perform weekly wire, ACH and check payments
- Print checks, match invoices to checks, obtain signatures for checks and mail out checks
- Set up wire and ACH payments via bank website. Match invoices to wire and ACH payment requests and obtain online approval
- Audit and process employee expense reports and credit card bills
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist with month end closing
- Assist with weekly payable projection
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist the Finance team with other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years prior accounts payable/general accounting experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize work
- Able to work with all levels of management and staff
- Attention to detail, organized and high level of accuracy
- Must be hands-on and roll up sleeves on a regular basis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills