Coast is looking for an ambitious person to fill an Assembler position in our Product Repair Operations in Carrollton, TX. This person will perform a variety of mechanical and electrical assembly and rework tasks in a Product Repair area.
· Perform disassembly/assembly and rework of electrical-mechanical assemblies.
· Verify and implement required changes and upgrades to the product.
· Unpack incoming products and inspect using established Quality criteria.
· Enter repair results in data reporting tools.
· Work with epoxies, adhesives, and thermal gels.
· Pack and prepare products for shipping.
1st and 2nd shift's available.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2-5 years experience in manufacturing environment. Previous experience in Repair/Logistics a plus.
· Ability to follow oral and written guidelines or drawings and accurately and concisely communicate repair results
· Moderate Computer skills
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs