To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BG Staffing - Zycron • Nashville, TN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Zycron has joined with a large logistics company in search of a Data Engineer.
This is a full-time position in Nashville, TN and is not available for sponsorship.
Looking for a Mid-Level Engineer that will be heavy on report writing (using SSRS.) In addition, this role will assist in engineering, deploying, and supporting data structures and solutions foundational for BI and Data Services initiatives as required. As a technician, this role will develop and support ETL processes and other methods of data movement and consolidation across disparate environments. It is key for this person to provide the team with a flexible and manageable data layer for deriving BI visualizations and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reporting, analytics, & dashboarding (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau)
· Troubleshooting ETL (SSIS, Vertica, Spoon)
· Software version management (GitLab)
· Work & issues management (JIRA)
· Analyzing and troubleshooting systems, queries, and user issues
· Thinking critically and solving problems creatively
· Verifying business needs and translate it to technical requirements for data visualization, exploration, and communications
· Understanding the fundamentals of database design and development
· Applying real-world data science experience and techniques when leveraging large datasets to create compelling analyses
· Effecting quality control with attention to detail
· Demonstrated technical competencies:
· Disciplined daily practice in code documenting/commenting
· Disciplined daily practice in following deployment processes
· Daily work in querying and refactoring in various DBMS (Oracle. PCKs, .SQL SQL Server stored procedures, MongoDB document databases)
· Daily work in developing & refactoring with various SQL syntaxes (PL/SQL, T/SQL, ANSI SQL)
· Daily work in optimizing queries (indexing and other performance-tuning techniques)
· Daily work in PL/SQL Developer and SQL Server Management Studio
· Familiarity with common data science languages with real-world deliverables (R, Python)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID Number: 64358 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com