To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 Sand Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kyocera Document Solutions • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Process purchase orders as well as processing all rental orders and leases. Provide Customer Support for all orders.. Ensure all documentation and pricing for leases, purchase order and rental orders are accurate.
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for processing all orders that are sent into National Accounts by NAMs, GAMs and Authorized Dealers. In addition, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for packaging all necessary documentation and sending it to the appropriate leasing company to ensure prompt payment.
• Review all orders for accuracy
• Enter all orders into Eautomate system. Send Lease orders to leasing company for approval
• Correspond with all Account Manager and authorized dealers concerning any corrections needed for orders received
• Follow up to make sure that installation paperwork is received for all inventory shipped to dealers for installation.
• Once invoiced, send invoicing package to appropriate leasing company for prompt payment.
• Reconciliation of any leasing invoices that may have billed incorrectly and are therefore not being paid.
• Calculate and verify the cost of equipment based on the appropriate lease rate factor and term by leasing company used
• Correspond with all Leasing Companies to ensure there are no AR delinquencies
• Calculate Lease Buyouts with Account Managers/Dealers
• Assist Account Managers obtaining specialized lease rates when applicable
• Scan all orders into Share Point filing system
• Provide off line excel reports as well as modified excel reports extracted from Eviews.
College Degree Preferred
• or 2 years industry related experience and / or training
• Strong computer skills
• Highly organized
• Strong interpersonal skills
- E-Automate knowledge a plus
- Good Excel skills a must
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.