· Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
· Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high net worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
· Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events.
· Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.
· Place equity, mutual fund and fixed income trades for brokerage clients, process money market movements or account maintenance at custodian and in CRM system. As necessary, utilize custodial websites, CRM client database and APX portfolio management system. Produce reports upon request.
· Create and maintain client files in CRM and other systems or hard-copies (then pass on to the Operations team).
· Assist with the completion and transmission of transaction documents including: preparing transaction documents, reviewing completed/signed transaction documents to ensure compliance and accuracy, establishing and maintaining file folders, maintaining document copies, processing investment/bank transactions, and communicating with operations/billing/internal departments/Client Securities Company and other custodians with regard to transaction processing follow-up
· Client interaction: act as conduit between client and PWM operations, create business plans geared toward client growth, build relationships with clients, initiate daily contact with clients and make frequent office visits, introduce technology and services to client as appropriate, cross sell PWM's products, services and/or technology, monitor client investing and understand their rationale or intentions/goals.
· Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions/activities or as assigned by the supervisor.
· Participate in the development of department policies and/or procedures and assist with client specific projects as assigned.
· The primary function of the Client Service Associates to provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned wealth advisors and investment professionals across Registered Investment (RIA), Broker-Dealer and Trust or team of same and to be the first point of contact for clients or prospects.
· Acting as the liaison between the investment professional/client and the PWM middle office functions/operations (i.e., client services, trading, portfolio management, billing and fee support, performance and trust), this position requires strong relationship management skills in order to build strong, successful partnerships between all parties.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.)
· Adhering to Bank policies and procedures
· Completing required training
· Identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer
· Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What skills you will use:
· At least 1 year of related experience
· BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience
· Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, custodians and colleagues
· Excellent customer service skills
· Use of considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
· Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
· Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether interaction is in person, over the telephone or via email)
· Exceptional problem solving proficiency
· Ability and desire to work in a fast paced sales oriented environment (maybe demanding or unstructured work environment)
· Proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
· Outstanding skills using personal computers in a Windows-based environment (including Microsoft Office Suite)
· Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and consistency
· Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred, Series 65 or 66 licenses may be required
· Working knowledge of securities industry, broad understanding of capital markets, their practices on how products trade, settled and are invested
· Knowledge of Bloomberg, APX or custody system a plus
· Understand the Bank's structure and identify opportunities to utilize Bank resources to meet client's needs
· Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
· Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
· Own your work and your career apply now
· Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
· Strong background in operational security, audit procedures, scheduling process and policies, business and personal banking products, merchant services, equity loans, mortgage, credit lines, time accounts and partner referrals, investments, and private banking.
· Experienced in processing high volumes of transactions and processing client transactions like deposits, withdrawals, book transfers, wire transfers, loans, and payments
· Strong team player, interpersonal public speaking skills, coach management and sales prospecting skills