To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterloo, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle Financials Business Analyst
Schuback Search Associates • Waterloo, IA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This global manufacturing client is passionate about improving lives of people and is actively searching for an IT Business Analyst with a focus on Oracle Financials. This position is located in the Cedar Valley area. If you want the opportunity to make an impact, this is the career move for you.
- Liaison between IT and internal business customers.
- Create positive working relationships with Global Business Services (GBS) and finance members.
- Collect requirements, analyze and create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Global expert of all accounting transactions performed with a focus on Oracle EBS.
- Define, plan and implement improvements with systems.
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation assistance
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- 5+ years’ work experience in systems implementation in a shared services environment
- Experience with Oracle EBS Financial Modules, specifically GL, required.
- Experience in Supply Chain with Oracle considered.
- 5+ years project experience required, 6+ years preferred
- Implementation/integration experience with Oracle FRP a must have.
- Finance/Accounting background preferred.
- Experience as an End User with Oracle EBS a plus.
- BlackLine, Hyperion, OneStream or similar accounting software.
This is a full-time, direct hire position. This company cannot sponsor nor transfer visas and candidates must be able to work onsite.