Position responsibilities include, but not limited to (oversight of and hands on involvement):
· Update, organize and maintain all resident and maintenance files.
· Collect rents and make daily deposits.
· Enforce rent collection policy.
· Update, maintain and prepare various daily, weekly and quarterly reports and submit to regional manager and corporate office.
· Strategize, develop and implement marketing plan to reach target markets and ensure maximum occupancy.
· Review and ensure proper processing of all rental applications.
· Oversight of initial and annual income certifications.
· Supervise all site staff and inspect all staff work and provide direction.
· Coordinate staff schedules.
· Prepare annual budgets and report budget to actual variances.
· Ensure 100% compliance with all Fair Housing regulations.
· Conduct annual apartment inspections and completely document and correct deficiencies.
· Prepare and submit monthly and annual reports to maintain compliance with HUD and Contract Administrator programs.
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 3 years residential property management experience or equivalent, ARM (Accredited Resident Manager) designation or equivalent industry designations a plus. Candidate must possess previous experience with Affordable Housing programs including Project-Based Section 8 and ideally should possess their real estate broker license. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and knowledge of OneSite software is a plus.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to 781-915-3150 or Email blocked - click to apply