To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Workday Configurator - Compensation
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Role: Workday Configurator - Compensation
Location: Roswell, GA (REMOTE)
Duration: 6 months
Required Skills: Workday Compensation
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for Workday Configurator - Compensation based out of Roswell, GA/REMOTE
The Human Resource Information Services (HRIS) team requires a highly analytical person to govern, trouble-shoot and configure global HR business processes and validation rules in Workday, specifically related to compensation business processes. Must be an expert in creating compensation plans. And must be an expert using Excel to manipulate data (i.e. proficient in VLOOKUP, filtering, and pivot tables).
• Configures Workday functionality including grades, grade profiles, eligibility rules, allowance plans, bonuses and compensation plans.
• Has a full understanding of calculated fields and how to create reports.
• Follows change control process to document requirements, tests changes, and obtains sign-off before making changes in a live environment.
• Analyzes future Workday releases to understand impact and capabilities of new features, specifically within Client’s existing Workday configuration.
• Works on projects to implement new functionality of Workday not currently used within Client’s.
• Actively seeks out process improvements to speed up delivery and make requestors aware of status.
• Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain security on business processes.
• Collaborates with Team Leaders, Delegates and HR Business Partners routinely.
• Handles requests from employees within a specific region (APAC and LAO).
• Systems development- Uses IF-THEN logic to create test cases to cover all conditions.
• Creativity- Is able to apply creative solutions to complex business problem and required to think on their feet in order to assist customers with timely decision-making.
• Autonomy- Is expected to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
• Collaboration- Values diverse perspectives and can work well with a virtual, global team
• Attention to Detail- Implementation and testing of configuration changes requires attention to detail and a thorough understanding of system impacts.
• Problem-solving- Is expected to resolve issues and understand and implement complex business rules
• Communication- Verbal and written communication vital to follow up with customers at varying levels of the organization.
•A Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, MIS or related field with 3 - 5 years of relevant Workday configuration and implementation support experience.
Please send your updated word format resume along with your best contact details to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 248-387-9447
BSC Solutions Inc., is a Global IT Solution provider headquartered in Troy, Michigan with operations in the US, India and the Middle East. BSC Solutions has over 15 years of IT and consulting experience to give cost effective solutions to many Fortune 1000 companies.
BSC Solutions, Inc. USA | DUBAI | INDIA
1000 John R. Rd, Suite 203, Troy, MI 48083
W- 248-387-9447 | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] |